- Class Action
- Mass Tort
- Complex Civil Litigation
- Adversarial Bankruptcy
WelcomeWelcome to the website of Kent Hirsch, a class action attorney providing "legal services of the highest caliber". Kent is based in Northwest Arkansas, extending his services nationally on a variety of cases.
Please feel free to browse the website to find out more about Kent's past and current cases.
- Wal-Mart Employment Practice - Multi-District Litigation in Nevada. Class Counsel to Home Office Class. See Recent Settlement.
- Fowler v. Haz-M.E.R.T. - Shareholder Adversarial Bankruptcy Action Against Hazardous Waste Company
- Intel Anti-Trust Multi-District Litigation in Delaware - Counsel to Arkansas Plaintiffs
- Toyota of NWA – Deceptive Trade Practices - Counsel to Plaintiff
- Simpson Housing – Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Mass Tort - 192-Unit Apartment Complex Class Counsel to Plaintiffs